Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Day - 5 Week - 3 Activity - 1

Activity:Black


Please watch this video about the Pasifika Aquabots competition. The students had to navigate their Aquabots around a swimming pool, collecting things and visiting different ‘islands.’

On your blog, tell us whether you would like to join an Underwater Robotics team at your school. Why/why not?




My Answer:Light Purple 

I think I would like to join the underwater robotics team because it looks so much fun and it looks so cool to learn how to become safety or some other stuff, at the same time I don't because I don't really like swimming. Only at certain swimming pools like the one at the swimming center and others.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like aqua-robotics will be on the curriculum at GTS this year Savanah...Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Collins you really put an impact for you to learn about SLJ Manaiakalani

      Delete
  2. I agree with you, I think it would be great to be part of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Savanah,

    I agree with you, I also would like to join the Underwater Robotics team as It would be something new. Learning something new can sometimes be difficult and even daunting (tending to overwhelm or intimidate). But sometimes you have to realise that there will always be something new to be learnt, no matter what age or stage in your life.

    What type of robot would you make? I would make a Underwater Robot that floated under my feet so I could stay afloat without any struggle.

    Keen to hear back from you! Keep up the awesome work

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete