Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Bicycle

Yesterday Rm 9 wen't on a ride on the bicycle with Julian and Alex, First we got split into 2 groups, After that we got a medium/small bike, Next that we lined the bikes up and sat on the court and learned about bicycles we also learnt the parts on the bikes.
All i remember is the 2 brakes,chain,reflector,handle bars,pedals,tire,rim,shimmer and lastly the down tube. I was in Julian's group all the people in Julian's group always had a smile on there face which made me smile. I had enjoyed everything we had done with Julian but my favorite part was when we all got to do the snake because it Tought us how to go diagonal and to go zig zag which was my favorite part, lastly i just wan't to say Thanks to Alex and Julian for teaching us how to ride a bicycle on the road safety, my favorite trick on the bicycle was the quick stop" most people failed but they still tried. The reason why the quick stop was my favorite Bicycle trick, because heres an example if you go down an ali way with your bicycle and a dog comes chasing after you just put both hands on the 2 brakes and push while you push the brakes what you got to do is stand up and put your back" backwards so you don't run over the dog, That is the quick stop hope this blog teaches you how to ride a bike safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment