Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Rm 9 Trip To MOTAT

On Friday Room 7,8,9 and 10 went to MOTAT, Groups of people liked it because they got to see a lot of new things and it had put them in a moment of shock. I enjoyed myself there to because there was a lot of Respectful and Grateful people around us. We had been to heaps of places like the dome where we ate our Food, and the Fire Station video game room which is called GET SMART and many more. My favourite place was the Education Room because it had heaps of old Phones however things were there such as new Hot water bottle and Hot Water Bottle that is from the olden days. I have some photos down below of old Phones,Cameras and students that enjoyed themselves just like me. I hope you enjoy my personal view of point and somehow I hope I have persuade you to experience this yourself.
  
 The earliest recorded type of hot water bottle was the bed warmer. Going back to the 16th century these where filled with embers from the fire and placed into a metal pan with a lid over the top to protect against sparks leaping out and setting the bedding on fire.




This Photo was Taken in the Education Room this is called a Type writer The first patented writing machine was made in England in 1714 but never built. The first manufactured typewriter appeared in 1870 and was the invention of Malling Hansen. It was called the Hansen Writing Ball and used part of a sphere studded with keys mounted over a piece of paper on the body of the machine.

These are the Cameras that people used back in the days, Some of the camera you see here were also used to be taken for professional photos such as family portrait & Individual self portrait. From my own perspective I think what I have seen was really interesting to see what my parents have had and comparing it to what we have now is a big change in the years that has pasted by. One thing I really enjoyed about this trip to MOTAT was experiencing and seeing different things.


These are the Phones they kept for over 30 or 50 years

In 1983, the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4,000 each.

Apple sold. ...

Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.

In Japan, 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.


Mobile Phone Radiation can cause Insomnia, headaches and confusion.


This is The us in the Education room enjoying themselves as you can see Jake the one in the purple T-shirt standing up and facing towards us, I just wan't to say Thank you for having us and you can See Miss Tuia looking at the new and old Things 

     
This is Me and my friends Michel,Ocean,Syc,Catherine and Josephine on a chair taking photos being happy and grateful to each and one of us. I really appreciate Mrs Faalili for everything she did for us at MOTAT down below will be most of Room 9 on the MOTAT sign 




  This is most of Room 9 on the MOTAT sign and you can see me and my friend Josephine drinking the water. My favourite part about MOTAT was that we enjoyed and had Fun 


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! you have done a lot of writing about the fun trip to MOTAT

    ReplyDelete