Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Activity - 3 week - 2 Day - 3

Activity:Black

Imagine that Emma has just emailed you. She needs you to recommend a book that you like for her book club and write a review of it.

On your blog, share your book review with a photo or illustration (drawing) of the book. Tell us what the book is about and why you chose it.


Answer:Light purple 
"Put me down!" said the fish. "This is no fun at all! put me down!" "said the fish I do NOT wish to fall!"

"Look at me! Look at me Look at me NOW!! it is fun to have fun but you have to know how.

These things will not bite you. They want to have fun ." then, out of the box came thing two and thing one!

\


Why i choose this book?
I choose this book because when I was young this book was one of my favorites so you should attempt reading it, it will probably make you laugh.



What this book is about?

The Cat in the Hat is a book where an eccentric stranger (who's a cat!) comes into the house of two young children, Sally and Sam, who are having a very dull day. Their mother is out, and when the Cat comes in, he reassures the kids that their mother won't mind him or his tricks!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Savanah,

    The Cat in the Hat is a fantastic book isn’t it! I really like how you’ve chosen it to review - it's such a classic book and is still read by children to this day, even though it is almost 20 years old. Did you know that? It came out in 2003. If you could rate this book out of 10 (10 being the best book in the entire world) how would you rate it? Who is your favourite character? What are some of your other favourite books?

    I don’t really have a favourite book but I love psychological thrillers, or books that are historical and have a strong lead female character :)

    Just a reminder that whenever you post online, every sentence must be put into your own words.

    Have a groovy day,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete