Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Day - 3 Activity - 2

What is my Activity:Blue

Imagine that you could interview LeBron James or Steven Adams.

On your blog, tell us who you would interview and write three questions that you would like to ask the basketball player.

Who I would Interview:Black

I will interview Steven Adams because he is one of my idols. And I always wanted to meet Steven Adams so if I got to meet Steven Adams I would ask for a signature 

Questions;Red

1.How old were you when you first started playing Basketball
2.What did you wanna become when you were younger 
3.What inspired you to play Basketball

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Savanah! How are you doing? Olive and the Auckland wind here!

    I really appreciate all your effort on this blog post! I really enjoyed reading about the questions you want to ask Steven Adams! I hope you get to meet him someday! He's such a groovy, inspiring person. It would be super interesting to find out if he had a different career idea other than basketball! Where would he be now if he had done something different? Ka pai on your effort!

    Do you love basketball as much as Mr. Adams, or is there another sport that's stolen your heart?

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete