Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Day - 2 Activity - 3

On your blog, recount a time when you (or someone you know) did something brave.

Last week me and my Brother went to the Sylvia park cinemas or movies and watched The Nun it is a super scary movie that gave me goosebumps. But I still Completed watching it, it was Nerve Racking at the start but I started to get used to it, before we watched The Nun we got Popcorn and some Chocolate just to snack on while we watch the movie. At the end of the movie we exit the cinemas and went to McDonald just because we were still hungry. After that we went back home and had a sleep. 


How I felt:Happy,Excited,Nervous & Brave

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Savanah! Olive here. How are you doing? :)

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed reading about your act of bravery! Horror movies can be very daunting (freaky or scary). You're a lot braver than me! I know I can only watch them with a big group of friends and even then the lights MUST be on and a blanket MUST be available for me to hide under. I much prefer comedy movies where I laugh my head off. This is because funny movies make me feel relaxed and scary movies make me all nervous! Why do you like scary movies? Ka pai on your effort!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete