Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Day - 3 Activity - 3

My Activity:Light Purple 

Please think about your dream job. Who do you think could help you to achieve this dream? What could they do to help you?

My Dream Job:Yellow

My Dream job would be to be a entrepreneur Because they make a lot of money,

Who could Help you get to your dream job:Peachy

My mum could probably help me get to my dream job because when she was young she always liked to research about stuff like that, so I would say my mum could help me get to my dream job. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Savanah! How are you doing today? Olive here!

    Thank you for your blog post! I think you've chosen an awesome career. I'm sure if you work super hard and never give up, you'll be very successful! What sort of entrepreneur would you want to be? I know there are a lot of different ones.

    I think you've made a great start but the question says you need to present your information as a poster! I'd love to see all your colours and artwork! Please could you put this information on a poster so we can award you full points! It would also be great to see some more ways your Mum could help you achieve your dream job - maybe if you ask your Mum, or another family member they could help you come up with some more reasons to support you achieving your dream job?

    Other than that ka pai on your effort :)

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete