Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Day - 2 Week - 2 Activity - 1

Activity:Black

Imagine that you are Mr Mandela and you are in prison.

On your blog, write a diary entry pretending that you are Mr Mandela. Please write at least four sentences to describe what it might be like in the prison.


My Answer:Blue

If I was in prison I would miss my family plus Friends. My feelings inside will be sad and angry first of all because I won't be able to see my family, and second of all is because some people in there are kinda disrespectful plus the first time I tasted the prison food I was never into it.some people were so kind, whenever I was Upset.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Savanah,

    Wow I learnt so much about Nelson Mandela from your blog post. Thank you for writing a beautiful explanation from Nelson Mandela’s point of view. I didn’t think about the fact that he couldn’t see his friends and family for a while. He stayed at Robben Island Prison. Did you know that Robben Island is located west of Cape town? You can see the island from the city centre!

    A student mentioned that he probably wouldn’t know a lot about new technology and how to use it. Hm, what would be something else that would be new to him when he stepped out of prison?

    Keen to hear your ideas!

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete