Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Week 2 Activity 3

Activity:Red

Please write a letter to Jacinda about something that is important to you. Tell her why it is important and what you would like her to do about it.

Here are some ideas you could write about (or choose your own!):

We should have more/less school
Kids should be able to eat ice cream whenever they want
Swimming lessons should be free
Kids should be able to be Prime Minister
On your blog, share your letter to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern


My letter to Jacinda And reasons:Black

Dear Jacinda I think swimming lessons should be free because people in this world probably can’t afford to pay for swimming, and also the kids around here in this world would want to learn how to swim but probably can’t cause their parents might have to pay for other stuff, and if you guys are wondering why I picked this it's because there are some complaints that are going around in this world about swimming and paying stuff.


2 comments:

  1. I do agree with you, swimming is important life saving skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Savanah,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    That is a really good idea Savanah. In a world where we are surrounded by water, there should definitely be more accessible swimming lessons for people! It can be very pricey for people to be able to afford to pay for a swimming lesson. Do you know how to swim? Or are you learning?

    I'm sure Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern would love to hear what you have to say. Have you ever considered emailing her this? I'm sure she'd read it :)

    Let me know what you think!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete