Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Activity 2 Day 5 Week 2

Activity:Black 
We would like you to follow in their footsteps and perform a random act of kindness.

On your blog, describe your random act of kindness. What did you do? How did it make you feel? How did the other person feel?



My Answer:Red

Last weekend me and my sister went to mission bay and picked up rubbish on the floor and put it in the rubbish bin, It made me feel Positive,Happy and Fit How did it make the other person feel Useful,Helpful and Glad.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Savanah,

    What an awesome random act of kindness. We have no Planet B so it’s great that you and your sister picked up the rubbish before it ended up in the sea. One of my resolutions for this year is to always carry a bag with me when I go for a walk. That way any rubbish I see I can pick up and put in a bin at the end of my walk! Do you think that’s a good idea?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete