Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Day - 3 Activity - 1 Week - 3

Activity:Black


Please visit the Build Tiny New Zealand website and go to the bottom of the page where you will find Video Tours of tiny houses. Watch any three videos on the site.

On your blog, tell us whether, or not, you would like to live in a tiny house one day. Why/why not?



My Answer:Purple

Yes I would live in a small house because I would save tons of money, I won't clean up much because it is small Make room for nature, live a greener lifestyle and more. I wouldn't live in a small house because if my family come over to visit there won't be enough room for them to sleep another reason why I don't wanna live in a tiny house is because it isn't cheap to move. 

2 comments:

  1. I like your point of view about the tiny houses, but personally I like big houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Savanah!

    You are right, you would save so much money by living in a ‘tiny house’. This is due to not using as much electricity such as water, gas, power etc. By not using as much power and water you are actually helping the environment. Like you said you would be living a greener lifestyle!

    Yes, they’re are positive and negatives to having a tiny house. One major negative is hosting. You wouldn’t be able to have family or friends over as the space would be too small. This would be a big one for me as I do love having a crowded house. I personally wouldn’t live in a tiny house due to this reason.

    Can you think of any other positives of living in a tiny house?

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete