Pages

Friday, January 10, 2020

Week - 3 Day - 5 Activity - 2

Activity:Black

Please about your favourite game. It might be a board game, a card game, a sports game, or a computer game.

On your blog, tell us about your favourite game. What is it called? How do you play it?


My answer:Green


I would say playing cards would be my playing game because it is such an active game to play and you can also play different types of games, like slap,fishy fishy and much more there's also some games I enjoy which is speed. I can't really explain how to play but first there is 5 cards on each side and 2 cards in the middle, after that you got to have equal cards with the person your vs, and when you are done you got to flip the two middle cards and place the card in order for example 1,2,3,4,5 or 5,4,3,2,1.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like interesting games to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Savanah,

    I love playing card games too! You’re right, you can play so many different types of games using the same deck, it’s so versatile (able to adapt to many different functions or activities). I’ve played speed before but I haven’t played it for ages!

    Have you ever played the card game ‘Yaniv’. This has got to be one of my favourite card games I have ever played. I only discovered it a couple years ago at our family christmas. The aim of the game is to have the lowest cards in your hands. It is fun for the whole family! Do give it a try and let me know how you get on :) Here is a link to the instructions https://www.pagat.com/draw/yaniv.html

    Let me know how you get on!

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete