Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Day - 4 week - 3 Activity - 1

Activity:Black

 If you could choose someone to give a Nobel Prize to, who would it be? Why would you choose them? Remember, they need to be extraordinary!

On your blog, tell us who you would give a Nobel Prize to and why.



My answer::Baby blue

I will give a Nobel prize to Lexiannah the sports captain for 2019 I think she should get a Nobel prize because she is positive,Respectful,Peaceful,Great and Amazing The other reasons why I would give her a Nobel prize because she is so caring and a great person to rely on.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Savanah,

    Did you know that the first Nobel Peace Prize was awarded in 1901? That was 119 years ago, wow! Is Lexiannah from your school? You said that she is the sports captain for 2019. I think it is great that you can look up to your peers!

    I definitely remember looking up to my student leadership team when I was at high school. They also became really great mentors for the young students. I would give them a Nobel Prize as they really looked after us.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and Yes Lexiannah was the sports captain for 2019

      Delete