Pages

Friday, January 17, 2020

Activity 3 Day 2 Week 4

Activity:Black


Choose someone who is a role model. What makes them a role model? It could be someone you know personally, someone famous, or someone you have heard about.

On your blog, tell us about the role model you chose. Please tell us why they are a role model.



My Answer:Yellow

I Have 3/4 Role models in mind and that is Felicia,Josephine,Sar Yah Chan and Catherine I would say they are my role models because they treat others the way they want to be treated, There personality is so kind, And lastly because they are the best. If I got to choose one of them I would choose Catherine because she's always there when I need her and she has the best ideas when we are working in pairs or a group.


2 comments:

  1. I like your post, maybe next time you could try using dark colours, as the bright colours makes it hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Savanah,

    Thank you for sharing your role models. It is SO important to treat people how they want to be treated, and it's really awesome to see you recognise the importance! Your friends sound awesome.

    Do you have a famous role model in your life too? Maybe a writer, or a actress/actor? I'm curious to know! :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete